What happens after the free trial?
At Puritan Springs we take great pride in our products and service. At each scheduled delivery, simply leave your empty bottles on your porch or a location you designate, and your Route Salesman will replace them with full bottles. We will deliver quantities based on your previous delivery. Should you need additional water or other products, you can order online at https://shop.puritansprings.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at (800) 292-2992. You can also leave a note for your Route Salesman if your purchase can wait until your next scheduled delivery.
* All Internet sales are subject to both a $6.50 deposit per bottle deposit and credit approval.
* Any Puritan Springs equipment not returned after the free trial will be billed to your account at full value.
* New Customers Only.
** Note: This is a separate, secured logon from the account you use for online ordering.
1. Remove the current bottle from your dispenser. You can remove the full cap off the bottle and empty the bottle as you will no longer use this bottle.
2. Once the bottle is off the dispenser, drain both spigots and dry the dispenser. Let the water dispenser sit for at least 30 minutes to be sure there is no residual water.
3. Place a new bottle on the dispenser. Periodically, check the dispenser for the next few minutes to ensure there is no new residual water.
4. If you notice any new residual water, the issue is your water dispenser. Please remove the bottle, unplug and discontinue use of the dispenser. Call our Customer Service Department at (800) 292-2992. We will repair or replace your dispenser and replace the bottles as soon as possible.
5. If there is no new residual water, the issue is the water bottle. Mark the bottle with a note indicating the bottle is defective so we do not put the bottle back into production. We will replace the defective bottle free of charge on your next scheduled route delivery day.
To order online, you need to have an active Puritan Springs account. Enrollment is simple but requires an active account number. If you do not know the account number for the account for which you are ordering, one of our representatives can help you find it. Call us at (800) 292-2992 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: If you DO NOT currently have an active Puritan Springs account, you can open a new account here.
NOTE: There is a default message which indicates a payment is necessary to complete the order, but the disclaimer just below that particular message explains the process in detail.
Puritan Springs 1 Gallon Water
PKG MM/DD/YY HH:MM – Identifies the date & time the product was packaged.
EXP MM/DD/YY MMDDYYXX- identifies the expiration date*, production date and type of product where XX = DI – Distilled Water, DK – Drinking Water
Bottled for Distributor 1 Gallon Water
EXP MM/DD/YY | XXX – identifies the expiration date* and product lot number.
USPURSPR1709LIN – Identifies our production facility in Lincoln, IL.
*NOTE: The expiration date refers to the shelf life of the bottle and not the water contained inside.