What happens after the free trial?
At Puritan Springs we take great pride in our products and service. At each scheduled delivery, simply leave your empty bottles on your porch or a location you designate, and your Route Salesman will replace them with full bottles. We will deliver quantities based on your previous delivery. Should you need additional water or other products, you can order online at https://shop.puritansprings.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at (800) 292-2992. You can also leave a note for your Route Salesman if your purchase can wait until your next scheduled delivery.
* All Internet sales are subject to both a $6.50 deposit per bottle deposit and credit approval.
* Any Puritan Springs equipment not returned after the free trial will be billed to your account at full value.
* New Customers Only.[/accordion_item]
** Note: This is a separate, secured logon from the account you use for online ordering.[/accordion_item] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”Own your own Water Dispenser? Will our bottles fit your dispenser?“]Our bottles are universal and will fit all standard dispensers. [/accordion_item] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”My Water Dispenser appears to be leaking, what should I do?“]In the majority of cases, the issue is not the dispenser but rather the water bottle. There is an easy way to determine this:
1. Remove the current bottle from your dispenser. You can remove the full cap off the bottle and empty the bottle as you will no longer use this bottle.
2. Once the bottle is off the dispenser, drain both spigots and dry the dispenser. Let the water dispenser sit for at least 30 minutes to be sure there is no residual water.
3. Place a new bottle on the dispenser. Periodically, check the dispenser for the next few minutes to ensure there is no new residual water.
4. If you notice any new residual water, the issue is your water dispenser. Please remove the bottle, unplug and discontinue use of the dispenser. Call our Customer Service Department at (800) 292-2992. We will repair or replace your dispenser and replace the bottles as soon as possible.
5. If there is no new residual water, the issue is the water bottle. Mark the bottle with a note indicating the bottle is defective so we do not put the bottle back into production. We will replace the defective bottle free of charge on your next scheduled route delivery day.[/accordion_item][accordion] [accordion_item title=”How do I order online?“]Visit us at https://shop.puritansprings.com and click on the Login or Sign Up link at the top right side of the screen. New users will need to register the first time before placing an online order by completing the enrollment form. Please remember when you place an order online, your items will be delivered on our next scheduled route day.[/accordion_item] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”Is there a minimum order?“]No, there is no minimum order.[/accordion_item] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”Do I have to create an account to place an online order?“]
To order online, you need to have an active Puritan Springs account. Enrollment is simple but requires an active account number. If you do not know the account number for the account for which you are ordering, one of our representatives can help you find it. Call us at (800) 292-2992 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: If you DO NOT currently have an active Puritan Springs account, you can open a new account here.[/accordion_item] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”Do I have to create a login for the Online Order Site again since I have already created a login for the Customer Login where I pay my bill?“]Yes. There are separate login accounts required for Bill Pay and the Online Order site. You will need to create a logon account for both if you would like to create an order and pay your bill online. Requiring a separate login is a security measure for your safety.[/accordion_item][/accordion]
NOTE: There is a default message which indicates a payment is necessary to complete the order, but the disclaimer just below that particular message explains the process in detail.[/accordion_item][/accordion] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”If I submit an online order for my usual products (standing order), will my Route Salesman bring my online order in addition to my standing order, essentially doubling my delivery?“]No. Your online order replaces your standing order. If there is no online order submitted, your Route Salesman will deliver your standing order unless he/she is directed otherwise.[/accordion_item][/accordion] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”If I do not submit an online order for my usual products (standing order), will my Route Salesman still make my regular delivery?“]Yes. Unless your Route Salesman has been directed otherwise, he/she will still deliver your usual products (standing order).[/accordion_item][/accordion] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”How long in advance do I need to place my order?“]Please place your order by 4:30pm the day BEFORE your scheduled delivery. Online order submissions close at 4:30pm (CST). Orders submitted the day of delivery will be assigned to the next scheduled delivery date.[/accordion_item][/accordion] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”The prices online are different than what I normally pay. Am I being charged more when I order online?“]No. The prices online are the standard company-wide price for product. If you have special pricing on any product, your special pricing will supersede the standard online price.[/accordion_item][/accordion] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”Am I being charged a double fuel surcharge?“]No. The fuel surcharge online is much like the standard online prices as it is a standard company-wide. You will only pay one fuel surcharge unless your Puritan account indicates otherwise.[/accordion_item][/accordion] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”I want to order product, but I am outside of the service area. What can I do?“]We try our best to serve customers outside of our service area by using other delivery methods (e.g., USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.). Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may determine whether it’s feasible for both parties to use one of these other delivery methods.[/accordion_item][/accordion] [accordion] [accordion_item title=”What do the numbers on my water bottle mean?“]
Puritan Springs 1 Gallon Water
PKG MM/DD/YY HH:MM – Identifies the date & time the product was packaged.
EXP MM/DD/YY MMDDYYXX- identifies the expiration date*, production date and type of product where XX = DI – Distilled Water, DK – Drinking Water
Bottled for Distributor 1 Gallon Water
EXP MM/DD/YY | XXX – identifies the expiration date* and product lot number.
USPURSPR1709LIN – Identifies our production facility in Lincoln, IL.
*NOTE: The expiration date refers to the shelf life of the bottle and not the water contained inside.[/accordion_item][/accordion]